Some of the unnecessaries:
* Spending too much time on the computer
* Cell phone that leaves me constantly accessible
Got to stop:
* Thinking I only get time to myself when there is leftover "extra" time (which there never is)
I'm still working on this list.
On the flip side, I also need to figure out what I need- that I'm not getting- in order to be peaceful. This includes:
* Time to devote to my hobbies (even late night will work)
* A day off every week from homeschooling, housework, and cooking
* Time to enjoy my kids, when we are just having fun and not trying to get something done
* Date nights with my husband (we've had one since we got married, and that was our 7th anniversary, the first anniversary we remembered to celebrate)
* The freedom to dream about possibilities without being laughed down or "reasoned" with
It's a start.